welcome to Traefik workshop track for beginner :-
Traefik is open source project as well as enterprise solution for modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer for deploying micro service easily. Traefik is integrated with infrastructure components such as Docker , Docker Swarm , Kubernetes , Marathon , Consul , Etcd , Rancher , Amazon EC2 and may more ecosystem around it . and traefik is easy to configured . just you need to point traefik to your orchestrator . thats the one step process to configure .
- Continuously updates its configuration (No restarts!)
- Supports multiple load balancing algorithms
- Provides HTTPS to your microservices by leveraging Let’s Encrypt (wildcard certificates support)
- Circuit breakers, retry
- High Availability with cluster mode (beta)
- See the magic through its clean web UI
- Websocket, HTTP/2, GRPC ready
- Provides metrics (Rest, Prometheus, Datadog, Statsd, InfluxDB)
- Keeps access logs (JSON, CLF)
- Exposes a Rest API
- Packaged as a single binary file (made with ❤️ with go) and available as a tiny official docker image
In this Beginner Series we are going to explore Traefik configuration with Docker and Kubernetes . all Tracks well designed for self learning .